Thursday 21 January 2016

Athletes Registration for the Games

Inuugujaq everyone ! 

If you have not registered yet for the Games,  please take a few minutes and register online.  Sport Yukon would like all our athletes to be registered by February 1st.   Here is a copy of the registration link:

https://awg2016.gems.pro/Participant/Register.aspx?&Participant_Type_GUID=4a443792-2039-405e-8645-8552b72c744c

When you register online,  you will also be asked to download and sign 2 consent forms to participate in the Games.   I have copied the link for the 2 forms below for your convenience.  Please print them,  read them,  sign them,  have your parents sign them and return them to "moi" on Saturday at practice (or give them to Alain or Amanda next week).

1) AWG Participant Assent:

this document

2) Team Yukon Assent - Participant Agreement

yukon_awg2016_participant_consent.pdf

I pulled a report from the system tonight and I can see the following athletes registered:  Liam, Regan, Simon, Victor-Emile, Jude, Alexis,  Sasha & Curtis (alternate).  If you have registered and not showing on this list,  please let me know and I will follow up with the administrator.

For the photo,  make sure it is a nice clear head shot because it will be used for your accreditation pass for the Games.   Sara Lewis was kind enough to take some pictures last weekend before squad and I will send them to you when I get them but feel free to do your own selfie and upload to your registration profile :-)

Finally,  if you have not had a chance to send me your information for the flights please email me your
- Full name as per your passport
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Your weight in pds


Finally but not the least,  Scotty and I wish you all the best for your exams !   Bonne chance !


Sinilluaritsi,

Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment